The new Browning X-Bolt Pro Long Range rifle is built to offer hunters top accuracy at extended ranges. This bolt-action rifle features the exclusive Second Generation carbon fiber stock that has been designed for unmatched rigidity and all-weather stability, while reducing overall weight. Textured gripping surfaces and a right-hand palm swell aid in control and a Cerakote® Burnt Bronze Finish is applied to the stock for added protection.
The barrel and receiver are stainless steel and feature a tough Cerakote® Burnt Bronze finish for added resistance to corrosion. A spiral fluted bolt body and bolt handle are also included.
Combining pinpoint accuracy with mountain-friendly weight savings, the barrel is a heavy sporter contour in 26″ length. A proprietary lapping process enhances the bore finish for improved accuracy straight from the box. The barrel is free-floated and hand chambered. A recoil-reducing threaded muzzle brake is attached with 5/8″-24 TPI suppressor threads, and a thread protector is included for when the muzzle brake is not required. The target crown protects the rifling to preserve accuracy.
The X-Bolt Pro Long Range Rifle is available in eight popular calibers, including 6.5 Creedmoor and has an MSRP of $2,099.99 – $2,179.99 depending on caliber.
- Second Generation Carbon Fiber Stock with Cerakote® Burnt Bronze Finish
- Stainless Steel Action and Spiral Fluted Bolt Body and Handle with Cerakote® Burnt Bronze Finish
- Free-floating, Fluted, Heavy Sporter Contour Stainless Steel Barrel with Cerakote® Burnt Bronze Finish
- Threaded Muzzle Brake with Thread Protector
- Proprietary Lapping Process Enhances Bore Finish
- Drilled and tapped for X-Lock Scope Mounts
- 60° Bolt Lift
- Detachable Rotary Magazine
- Adjustable Feather Trigger
- Inflex Recoil Pad