Over the next several months we are testing some really nice boots from a company we had never heard of, called BOGS. It’s embarrassing to say this, now that I see these boots all over the place. One thing you all can be assured of, these boots are top notch and pure quality. When they first arrived the team that is testing them had already done it pre research and new what was arriving would be something to have fun with and could be tested.They went to work immediately and as we write they are in the field.
These boots have been featured in countless articles in countless publications – click the link – http://www.bogsfootwear.com/shop/media.html. So we are now on board and out of our shell.
One boot we want to bring to your attention immediately is the Eagle Cap Mossy Oak. Here is it’s product description from BOGS:Prey, beware. Introducing the Bogs® Eagle Cap Hiker, our most versatile hunting shoe from the Bogs 365 Hunt collection. Channel Air insulates to -40 but this boot is light and fast. Constructed with 4mm of Neo-Tech™ with Airmesh and our NEW Bogs Max-Wick™ moisture-wicking lining, the Eagle Cap Hiker keeps your feet warm but not overheated. 100% waterproof, durable rubber upper protects against scrapes and branches. Thermo-molded EVA midsole and lacing system provides solid support while climbing in the high country summer, fall and winter. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- 8” hiker designed for all weather conditions
- Constructed with 4mm Channel Air Neo-Tech™ with Airmesh and to keep the foot warm but not overheated
- NEW Bogs Max-Wick™ lining pulls the moisture off the foot and disperses into the Neo-Tech™ channels
- Comfort rated to temps -40 degrees
- 100% waterproof rubber upper protects against scrapes and branches
- Thermo-molded EVA midsole and lacing system provides solid support while climbing in the high country
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole with scent elimination
- Height: 8”
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Well myself and one of the test hit the woods lat last night to track a small group of deer that have invaded some land near home. We have some snow cover and the grow is wet. This is wear these boots shine BIG. We walked on all terrain, including streams, boggy patches just full of water, temps in the 20’s, and lots of climbing on rocks and slippery trails. These boots stayed 100% dry, I had warm feet that didn’t hurt, the soles great grip worked out great.
More to come!