Fenix L Series are brilliant tools for search and rescue teams, outdoor adventurers, tactical users, and more. Using the standard AA battery makes finding power for Fenix LD flashlights simple. Designed around the concepts of usability and performance, this series can meet any need. An extra level of quality control goes into all Fenix lights, reaching its zenith in the craftsmanship of the L Series.
Fenix truly outdid themselves when they released this beast of a search light. Measuring under 6.5 inches in length, this compact search light can produce a whopping 4200 lumens in its highest mode. That makes it one of the brightest flashlights on the market, regardless of size. Powered by four rechargeable 18650 batteries, this light has the power, reliability, and functionality to make it one of the most impressive LED devices available.
Red, Green, Blue, and White LED’s
On top of its ultra-bright XM-L2 U2 primary LED, the LD75 also packs red, green, and blue LED’s. Each of these modes offers preserved night vision, enhanced, map reading, and optimal blood tracking for hunters, hikers, tactical users, and adventurers. Accessing the various modes is easy with the light’s three side-switch configuration. Each colored light has a single mode, while the primary white light has five outputs to choose from.
The LD75’s double circuit design provides flexible power options so you can power your light in a jam. Normally, the light runs off of four 18650’s or eight CR123’s. Thanks to its advanced circuitry, the light can also run off of only two 18650’s or four CR123’s. The light is fitted with reverse polarity protection and thermal protection which guards against improper battery installation and high temperatures.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L2 U2 LEDs and XM-L color LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 5 Regular Modes of Operation
- Turbo: 4000 Lumens (1 hour 30 min.) When combined with the 200-Lumen White LED in the Specialized mode, you get 4200 Lumens
- High: 1800 Lumens (3 hours)
- Mid: 600 Lumens (11 hours)
- Low: 200 Lumens (35 hours)
- Eco: 40 Lumens (175 hours)
- 5 Specialized Modes of Operation
- Red: 140 Luens (14 hours)
- Green: 190 Lumens (11 hours)
- Blue: 45 Lumens (11 hours)
- White: 200 Lumens (11 hours)
- Strobe: 4000 Lumens
- Digitally-regulated output: maintains constant brightness
- Double circuit design for flexible power options and better reliability
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Side switches for ON/OFF and output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- IPX-8 rated. Waterproof to 6.6 feet for 30 minutes