wading boot technology such as StreamTread™ soles.
A “sticky” rubber wading sole not only gives confidence when wading free-stone streams, but also does a good job when you’re “rock-hopping” on your way down into a fishy canyon.
The shoes drain immediately and dry quickly, and an anti-odor, cushioned EVA footbed provides lasting comfort for all day wear.
Here are some of the other features:
* Sticky rubber wading outsole featuring StreamTread™ soles
* Non-absorbent and perforated upper materials for quick draining & drying
* Anti-odor, quick-dry, cushioned EVA footbed
* Quick-pull lace for slip on/off convenience and reliable security
* Fully enclosed design to keep out debris
* Perforated foam construction for comfortable wear
* Synthetic waterproof leather construction
* Men’s sizes: 8 – 13 (whole sizes) 9.5, 10.5, 11.5
* Width D
* MSRP: $99.95
For details, visit www.simmsfishing.com.