Contrary to the myth, recreational boating is a solid middle class lifestyle. About three in four boat-owning households earn less than $100,000 combined income each year, so saving money for boating families is important. That’s why informed boaters join Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatUS) for the exclusive discounts at marinas, marine service facilities and other boating related businesses such as tackle shops and guide services. All can be found at www.BoatUS.com/map.
• Marina fuel discounts: BoatUS members can get up to 10 cents off per gallon of fuel at over 360 BoatUS Cooperating Marinas.
• An overnight slip for the summer vacation: Over 600 BoatUS Cooperating Marinas offer up to a 25% discount on transient slip fees – essentially four nights for the price of three.
• Boat repair discounts: Save more at 300 BoatUS Cooperating Marinas offering up to 15% off repairs.
• Angler discounts: Go charter fishing or explore new fishing grounds with the help of a local guide, with discounts up to 15%. Bait and tackle shops offer up to 10% off.
• The greatest rewards at West Marine: BoatUS members get a $10 reward certificate for every $250 they spend – the highest reward level for any shopper.
Annual BoatUS membership is just $24. For membership information and additional savings, go to BoatUS.com/savings or call 1-800-395-2628
About Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatUS):
BoatUS is the nation¹s largest organization of recreational boaters with over a half million members. We are the boat owners’ voice on Capitol Hill and fight for their rights. We help ensure a roadside breakdown doesn’t end a boating or fishing trip before it begins, and on the water, we bring boaters safely back to the launch ramp or dock when their boat won’t, day or night. The BoatUS insurance program gives boat owners the specialized coverage and superior service they need, and we help keep boaters safe and our waters clean with assistance from the non-profit BoatUS Foundation for Boating Safety and Clean Water. Visit BoatUS.com.